.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Launch of Wilde North Interiors


Have I got news for you !! This might be a bit of a story for some of you but something I want to write about (some day my kids could be reading this blog post!) 

I've been busy creating a website for the husband to host his Renovating portfolio and services. In addition to DESIGN and BUILD services we are also offering DECORATING services. I say 'we' because I will be collaborating with him on the Interior Decorating gigs. Having lived in 14 houses across 6 countries decorating is second nature to me. After marrying D our home renos got even more ambitious. For one home we built and upholstered customs ottomans and benches. In another home D built me an Art studio in unused loft space. Here our Canadian home has undergone a major overhaul turning a 50 year old semi into a modern day bungalow. 

And so design is what we do best together. 


D has been building and renovating for the last 3 years but we named the biz only now and launched the website last week. You can see the website here and check out more on the husband's blog. Wish us luck people ! And do think of us when you need good design solutions.

No comments: