.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy 2015 Y'All

The first day of the year and have I got news for you ! My husband's company Wilde North Interiors has expanded from Design & Build services to Interior Decorating services too and I will be collaborating with him on that aspect. It was an organic growth for the company - one he has worked really hard on for the last three years - honestly I have not seen a man work more harder or more passionately than him. I, having lived in 14 homes (across 6 countries) was adept at styling homes and so there we were working together on our first Living Room Styling gig last week right after we made the announcement to our customers. Our minds kinda work at the same level on design and I find we are very much in sync when talking shop that I think maybe this is what I am meant to do. 

I will continue to run Sparrow Lyn and try my hardest to produce Art as often as possible but this will also be a big part of 2015. I like being busy and this might just keep me fulfilled. 

This word "FULFILLED" I seem to be using it so often. Are you fulfilled in life?? Is this something you ask yourself? I sincerely hope you are fulfilled or on your way to being fulfilled. 

Its a new year - anything is possible. Wishing each of you a very Happy New Year ! Make it Shine !!

Styling and shooting for a soon-to-be revealed blog post I am doing for Wilde North Interiors

Dried Hydrangeas from my garden

All my decor items lined up for the shoot.......love the colors

No comments: