.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Art & Craft show at AT & T United Way bazaar

Last week thursday I was invited as a vendor for the second time to the AT & T staff bazaar at their office premises. It turned into a fun day and it was great seeing everyone again - these events allow us artisans to meet others like us and that I like! Thanks so much to Eva and Roz who organized a fantastic event and for inviting me again. Thanks also to Aynette Fernandes who was a huge help in so many ways!

...............living my life just the way I wanted to...............!  

At the AT & T United way bazaar



1 comment:

Evs D B said...

Thanks for attending the Bazaar again this year, Lynda! Your presence is always welcome! We hope you consider coming back again next year... and year after...and the year after that... It's great for us too, as your donation will help us reach our goal and support United Way! :)