.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Gift Tags - Flora & Fauna series

Gift Tags
Handmade by Lynda D'Souza 
Still working on the tags and thought I would post pics of some of them. The show is in exactly 5 days and I am terribly excited.......don't forget people.....November 20, 2010 at the Rose Theatre for the Winter Art & Craft Festival. Got my table site today and I will be located in studio 2 which is nice as it is near the snack bar!!! 

This series I call the 'Flora & Fauna' series. They have a post card look to it and embellished with pics from a vintage Nature book. I will put the ribbons on them later in the week. 

I am also taking advance orders and will ship to anywhere required. Just email me at 70popes@gmail.com. 

No comments: