.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Friday, November 26, 2010

Featured Artist...one more time!


Pinch me...I must be dreaming, but no...it is true!! I have been featured as Artist of the month for the SECOND TIME in one month. My work has been featured on the blog of Jane Sloss who is a wonderful watercolor artist and architect. Her beautiful renderings of simple objects like a door are brought to life with watercolor. 
 Amate House North, watercolor, Jane Sloss
Her urban landscapes are unique in that they have a different vantage point.
Seattle Sunset, watercolor, Jane Sloss
She also designs elegant wedding cards so if you are looking for something original do check out her work at her blog `A Good Days work`.

Thank you so much Jane.....you are most kind! 

Click here to read my article. 

1 comment:

Jane said...

Lynda, thanks a bunch for sharing your work on my blog and for showing my paintings here!