.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Factory Line

Been busy making the tags for the Winter Festival show on November 20 at the Rose Theatre and I have set up a factory line of sorts in my studio. Just a long table laid out with my stamps and embellishments so everything is at a hand's reach. I have been busy at work everyday and all day. Coach is very bothered by it and most times he will patiently wait for me to take a break and play with him, and most other times he will jump onto the armchair in front of my work table and call out to me......like this!! and he won`t leave until I do!
 "So where's the ball?" says Coach

My work surface with my current series in progress...`Vintage Bugs`...I think they are my favorite so far!

My work surface showing current tag series being created.

No comments: