.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christmas Bazaar


I was invited as a vendor to the AT & T Global Services Canada Co Christmas Bazaar in support of United Way York Region. It was my first such experience and I had a great time. It was wonderful interacting with the people, explaining my art and finding out more about their choices. I took along all the handmade tags and my oil + watercolor paintings and prints. It was well worth the effort as I managed to sell 60 of the 100 handmade tags as well as a painting. I had gone with no great expectations as it was my first sale but from expecting nothing me thinks we came away with alot.

A shout out to my friend Eva for inviting me.......thank you Eva! Hope you guys do it again next year.

No comments: