.post-body img { width: 700px!important; height: auto!important; }

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy Bee that's me

I have decided to pursue my art full time and last Friday was my last working day in the corporate world. Today I have been busy cleaning up the studio, packing away my craft supplies as I make more room for my art stuff. D will be revamping the studio completely to make desk space for both of us as we both will be running our own businesses from home. He does contracting work while I will be selling my original artwork.

So the plan is to create desk space for both of us, increased storage for dedicated craft, art and screen printing supplies. I also need a racking system to store the finished oil paintings and somewhere to dry them. Luckily the studio is in our lower level and I can control the lighting with track lights. I think next year calls for a big yard sale and getting rid of everything that is piling up in the crawl space.

I don't have an image for this post but leave you with a link to one of my favorite artists Carol Marine - such a talented lady with such a distinct style.

No comments: